Corel'da spray oluşturma ve yararlı bir ders

breezeswind

⭐Deneyimli Tasarımcı⭐
Katılım
3 Kas 2007
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
End.jpg

yine rusça bir ders; fakat hoş yararlı ve öğrenilmesinde fayda olacak bir ders. sizlerle paylaşmam gerektiğini düşündüm.
çok da sade ve anlaşılır bir ders. umarım birilerinin işine yarar.

siteyi ziyaret etmek için tıklayınız

Benzer konular

breezeswind

⭐Deneyimli Tasarımcı⭐
Katılım
3 Kas 2007
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
sayfa yüklemeden

arkadaşlar, anlaşılmayacak birşey yok ki, anlaşılmayacağını düşünsem eklemezdim inanın bu dersi ben.ama şöyle bir sorunvar, sayfa biraz geç yükleniyor. anlatımlarda kare kare resmedildiği için resimlerin tamamen yüklenmesini beklerseniz belki daha anlaşılır olabilir.

leventyurt

🏅Acemi Tasarımcı🏅
Katılım
24 Ocak 2008
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
İngiliççesi daha mı anlaşılır mı ne ki aceba ?

If you work in 12-13 versions, first of all let us slightly change installations on- silence: Tools > Display > Options > place galochku next to Enable node Tracking so that it would be possible to round off the angles of rectangles by hand.
Let us begin from the needles. We sketch the rectangle approximately 1 X of 3 mm. after stretching, for one of the angular markers, we round off angles on the maximum.
recto.jpg

We extend figure on the vertical line, it is somewhere to 10 mm. colored green. In order to give to our needle, the certain similarity of volume, for this it is necessary to draw its brightest part. After pressing Shift, it is decreased needle to to center, with its simultaneous copying. Is moved the received "speck of light" into the upper part of the needle, since it there will be by most illuminated and it is painted with its bright green color. We get rid of the encirclings. We select in the panel of tools Interactive Blend Tool
blend.jpg

and after clicking on the "speck of light" we pull downward to the needle, without releasing the left button of mouse.
igolka.jpg

We tune a quantity of steps. The more them it will be, the more smoothly will be the passages color, but from other side, for this it is necessary to pay with reduction in the speed of computer. Therefore it is necessary to adhere to the golden mean. I selected seven steps, "after coding" the attacker by the seventh yr: -).
7steps.jpg

We duplicate our needle, necessary quantity of times. We revolve, we scale, distort duplicates so that would come out approximately this here rosette from the needles.
rozetka.jpg

It is better to make not one and several not too similar to each other rosettes. The more them it will be, and the more diverse they will be, those more natural, in the final analysis, fir twig will appear. I have enoud patience to three variations. We separate Blend- effect from all needles Arrange > Break Blend Group Apart (Ctrl+.K). We group each rosette separately.

We create by sprey. We search for in the menu of tools Artistic Media Tool.
mediatool.jpg

We turn the created rosettes to 270°, if they sketched them also as 4 - it is vertical. On the upper interactive panel we select Sprayer.
spreyer.jpg

In the descending list we select New Spraylist.
spreylist.jpg

We separate the first rosette, and we harvest on Add To Spraylist,
newspreylist.jpg

then we click on the second and also we add into the spre1- sheet, then third. We assign the parameters of spreya, as it is indicated on the picture.
1234-1.jpg

Kraten'kaya interpretation of the selected values and parmetrov:
1. it combines the created by us "smear- rosettes" (I it called so, but in spreya, this faster drops) randomly, it has a value, when them it is more than two
2. assigns the distance between the "smears" (it is possible from the fir tree for example, to make a horsetail, after increasing this value.
3. it ties smears to the route of line.
4. this point to greatly prove useful, if to you it is wanted so that the size of smears would change on that drawn or that used as the way of line from greater to smaller, well or vice versa.
We preserve that made by us by sprey, after harvesting to the button with the image of disketki, next to the falling out list.

In order to draw the branch, on which, our needles are held, let us make its own brush. Not I will stop at the process of its creation in detail, since principle the same as in the creation of needle. After creating the similar to the figure given below, we pass here
brush1.jpg

we preserve brush, in addition pressing on "disketku", preserving the result of our tortures.
brush.jpg

Well, and that to make with these spreyem and brush, I think, will prompt your fantasy: -) It is possible to supplement branch with the spheres, made on this lesson, by snowflakes from finished korelovskogo spreya.

Note: Needles can be made any other method from meshey to the insert of the cut out needles from real fotki.
And also, the direction of spreya, released along the way can be changed to the opposite, after selecting line by sheyperom and after harvesting to this knopochku.

Using the case, I want to congratulate all forumchan and guests of forum with the advancing new year!
I lay out kist'i and sprey in 13 and 11 versions (sprey11). In order by them to use, copy the razarkhivirovannye files here: C:\.Documents and Settings\Im4 pol'zovatelya\.Applichation Data\.Corel\.Graphics13\.User Draw.
Successes!
End.jpg

brush.zip (3.47k) the quantity of the running off: 1046
sprey.zip (71.96k) the quantity of the running off: 1041
sprey11.zip (69.55k) the quantity of the running off: 934

Son düzenleme:

breezeswind

⭐Deneyimli Tasarımcı⭐
Katılım
3 Kas 2007
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
emeğine sağlık sayın leventyurt,belki şimdi daha anlaşılır gelir arkadaşlara.

Üst