🏅Acemi Tasarımcı🏅
Katılım
25 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Web sitesi
www.dahliasalem.net
Assalam Aleyküm Benim Arkadaş

I am Egyptian web and graphic designer and this is the first time to me to share something on a Turkish forum.
I love Turkey and hope if i can visit it one day. I also love Turkish people and see that they are similar to Egyptians in many characteristics.

Here is a bunch of my art work, i would like to know what is your opinion?

184090.jpg

Please let us communicate in English or in Arabic because Turkish is hard to me. So please comment in English if you will do.

Many thanks my friends and best wishes to all.

dalemo - ActiveDen

Nihat BAYSAL

Kreatif Stratejist
👑Efsanevi Grafiker👑
Katılım
14 Kas 2007
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Yaş
Bir de türkçe olsa :))

creedwar

Kreatif Stratejist
👑Efsanevi Grafiker👑
Katılım
17 Haz 2008
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Aramıza hoşgeldin dalemo. İlk defa paylaşmamanın heyecanı olsa gerek, bunun ne amaçlı kullanılacağını yazmamışsın. Bizler çoğu kez işlerimizin altında açıklama kullanırız. Ne amaçlı kullanılacak? Nerede kullanacaksın bu çalışmayı gibi? Bu tarz ön açıklama yapman, gelecek yorumlarında seni yönlendirmesini ve fikir vermesini sağlar.
Sonradan eklediğin sitedeki çalışmalarında başarılı. Aramıza hoşgeldin tekrardan.

Between us welcome. The first time must have been the excitement of not share, what it will be used for summer haven. Under the description of our business we often use. What will be used for? Where you gonna like this work? This kind of preliminary explanation, future orientation, and ideas to give you allow for comments.
Successful on the site later inserted. Between us again welcome.

murattanhu

⭐Deneyimli Tasarımcı⭐
Katılım
22 Ara 2008
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Web sitesi
blog.murattanhu.com
welcome again here dalemo. i like that your art-work, so; in the first, your workis the simple, not complicated. that's good idea for customers and internet users.

in the second, turkish language is not hard :) perhaps it's too easy than english and another languages. a few study enough :)

regards..

dalemo

🏅Acemi Tasarımcı🏅
Katılım
25 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Web sitesi
www.dahliasalem.net
Thanks

welcome again here dalemo. i like that your art-work, so; in the first, your workis the simple, not complicated. that's good idea for customers and internet users.

in the second, turkish language is not hard :) perhaps it's too easy than english and another languages. a few study enough :)

regards..

Thanks Murat, I am glad that you like my work. It's really pleasure me that seeing people admires my work.

About Turkish language, i really like to reach Turkish language proficiency someday "inşaallah", I am trying to learn it.

grafikçe_

♾️Grafik Gurusu♾️
Katılım
24 Ocak 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
diyaloglar şaka gibi olmuş gerçekten:)
hoşgeldiniz bu arada..

poseidon

🌟Usta Tasarımcı🌟
Katılım
24 May 2007
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Web sitesi
positivedesign.webs.com
First of all It`s good to see you here. Hope you`ll enjoy your stay, you can always contact us for any enquiries or any other questions related to graphic design or using the forum.

Instead of sending a link to your work you can always try to share them in the related forums, so everyone can see your work and will be able to comment them separately.

Please do contact me for further questions and the usage of the forum. If you would like to share your work, we`ll be happy to help to direct you to the right forum.

Enjoy your stay...

dalemo

🏅Acemi Tasarımcı🏅
Katılım
25 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Web sitesi
www.dahliasalem.net
First of all It`s good to see you here. Hope you`ll enjoy your stay, you can always contact us for any enquiries or any other questions related to graphic design or using the forum.

Instead of sending a link to your work you can always try to share them in the related forums, so everyone can see your work and will be able to comment them separately.

Please do contact me for further questions and the usage of the forum. If you would like to share your work, we`ll be happy to help to direct you to the right forum.

Enjoy your stay...

Thanks dear i may need your help sometimes, i am using the English version of the forum but some buttons and other few things still in Turkish. The alternative text on buttons helps sometimes.

if i have any inquiry, i will back to you friend. Thanks

C3ng0

👑Efsanevi Grafiker👑
Katılım
28 Ara 2007
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Good to see you here often. Wishing to see new work

C3ng0

👑Efsanevi Grafiker👑
Katılım
28 Ara 2007
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Dear dalemo, I think I did back to back double message :D Forum rules need is forbidden to flood :) Please note, please:)) rules, but this is the real message of my joke :D

@l!

🏆Pro Tasarımcı🏆
Katılım
20 Nis 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
welcome dalemo. your artworks are very succesfull.ı hope you are go on add your artworks our forum

PowerClip

⭐Deneyimli Tasarımcı⭐
Katılım
28 Tem 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
vay beee ne kadar ingilizce yazmaya meyilli üye varmış burda
ah bende bileydim :) :) :)

idgen

🏅Acemi Tasarımcı🏅
Katılım
5 Tem 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Assalam Aleyküm Benim Arkadaş

I am Egyptian web and graphic designer and this is the first time to me to share something on a Turkish forum.
I love Turkey and hope if i can visit it one day. I also love Turkish people and see that they are similar to Egyptians in many characteristics.

Here is a bunch of my art work, i would like to know what is your opinion?

184090.jpg

Please let us communicate in English or in Arabic because Turkish is hard to me. So please comment in English if you will do.

Many thanks my friends and best wishes to all.

dalemo - ActiveDen

Just looked through your designs that you provided a link to; well I liked 2-3 clean designs amongst your business cards but as for the rest of them well I think they could me more elegant and less generic by using more stylized lines and graphics instead of cliparts or clipart-like generic ones. Although such graphics sometimes do work if used in a more subtle and less obvious fashion, I would advise against them completely as in general they aren't too appealing to the general public due to lack of originality and have a tendency to over-complicate and clutter designs / compositions. Hope I haven't been too harsh :) welcome to the forum anyway...

dalemo

🏅Acemi Tasarımcı🏅
Katılım
25 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Web sitesi
www.dahliasalem.net
Just looked through your designs that you provided a link to; well I liked 2-3 clean designs amongst your business cards but as for the rest of them well I think they could me more elegant and less generic by using more stylized lines and graphics instead of cliparts or clipart-like generic ones. Although such graphics sometimes do work if used in a more subtle and less obvious fashion, I would advise against them completely as in general they aren't too appealing to the general public due to lack of originality and have a tendency to over-complicate and clutter designs / compositions. Hope I haven't been too harsh :) welcome to the forum anyway...

Assalam Aleykum
First of all, thanks for taking time to put your comment.
Secondly, actually i am disagreeing with you that it's clip-arts, clip-arts refers to pre-made images which is not right.
Actually i didn't get how it to be more elegant and less generic by using more stylized lines and graphics, what does this means!?
This is a vector art and those which you may talking about are not called clip-arts, they called illos.
one more thing, how to get this general conclusion that it's not appealing to the general public!!! This is hard to be known, if i don't like a thing, people are not supposed don't as well. and what do you mean with "more subtle and less obvious fashion"?
I don't think that the viewed art wort is lacking of originality and have a tendency to over-complicate and clutter compositions. This is contrary to the feedback that i have got from designers from all over the world on Graphic River as shown in their comments specially about originality and good compositions, Actually I disagree with you.
Finally, Teşekkürler benim arkadaş

Üst