Yeni mesajlar Yeni konular En çok mesaj En çok tepki En çok görüntülenen

What is your opinion?

idgen

🏅Acemi Tasarımcı🏅
Katılım
5 Tem 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
illo stands for illustration, whereas clipart stands for all of them (i.e. all ready-made: graphics, illustrations, backgrounds.... etc.) so its exactly what I meant..

clip art - definition of clip art by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

clip art - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

"be more elegant and less generic by using more stylized lines and graphics" - I mean sitting down and drawing original refined and tasteful stuff on paper.

"more subtle and less obvious fashion" , - i.e. customize it, modify it, use only a part of it, or use just the idea in such a way that it is no longer recognizable as generic clipart.

....one more thing, how to get this general conclusion that it's not appealing to the general public!!! This is hard to be known, if i don't like a thing, people are not supposed don't as well....

Well basic really, you as a graphic designer in the first place shouldn't be using any clipart (or illos as you call them) in your own work. People / customers like originality and pay accordingly.. Clipart used as found is worthless (amongst other things, like violation of Copyright) even in composition because people tend to say "...I've seen that somewhere.....where was it.. hmm lets google it : "vector circles", hey that's a copy not original. " and so on..

....This is contrary to the feedback that i have got from designers from all over the world on Graphic River as shown....

Well everybody has their own opinion and this is mine.

Anyway good luck with your works.

dalemo

🏅Acemi Tasarımcı🏅
Katılım
25 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Web sitesi
www.dahliasalem.net
Well basic really, you as a graphic designer in the first place shouldn't be using any clipart (or illos as you call them) in your own work. People / customers like originality and pay accordingly.. Clipart used as found is worthless (amongst other things, like violation of Copyright) even in composition because people tend to say "...I've seen that somewhere.....where was it.. hmm lets google it :

Well everybody has their own opinion and this is mine.

Anyway good luck with your works.

Actually, what I was tryin to do in my previous reply is telling you that it's not ready made clip-arts dear.

In general, I used to respect all opinions and I appreciate differences of opinion because i believe that it generates different ideas, creations and innovation but i see that what you are doing now is accusing me not telling an opinion and it's a big difference between both of "telling an opinion" and "throw charges or accusing somebody".

"vector circles", hey that's a copy not original. " and so on..
According to this point, i can say that every line and shape in any graphic design is a copy. Circles, polygons and ornament all of them hasn't intellectual originality according to this logic.

But I will try to find out effective points from your words and make them into practice.

By the way i wanna thank you for wishing me good luck and telling that i wish you same too amen inşallah.

Nice to meet you.

Son düzenleme:

Metem4426

🌱Yeni Üye🌱
Katılım
8 Ara 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Hi Dalemo!!!
I want to learning English.But,don't successful.do you help to me for speak English?

Üst